Robyn is so funny.
She is now learning to speak "grown up", but has a complete mastery of "baby" already.
I somehow can tell what she is saying to me in baby - even when she is cursing me out in anger - through a complex web of pointing, intonation and facial expressions. But what really makes me laugh and confuses me at the same time is her use of grown up words. She says so many amazing things absolutely perfectly and then never says them again. Try as I might to get her to say the words later on. It is almost like she is testing the words out but will use them later when she has all the other words figured out.
Among the list of these words are:
- play ground
- cream cheese
- keys
- Andrew
The rest of the time it is currently a steady stream of "mama, mama...ba ba ba...and Daddaaay" with a random smattering of "come back, come back, come on....."
I am certain she will wake up one morning and start speaking in complete sentences.
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment