Robyn's due date was September 2, 2006 - 12 weeks after her arrival of June 12, 2006.
This week Robyn "officially" turned 2.
As things go for preemies, their progress is always corrected back until the third time they reach their due date.
Robyn is supposed to be "caught up" now to where she would have been if she was born on time. Of course she is still only in the 5th percentile, so I suppose my aspirations of Robyn being three inches taller than I are a little far fetched if you believe in this statistic.
In any case, we decided to have a "birthday" party for our little Robyn. We had three chocolate cupcakes and you can see from the photos that Robyn was quite pleased about the fuss. In actuality however, she only ate one bite of her cupcake. Daddy ate the rest for Wednesday's breakfast.
I also took a couple of photos of Robyn feeding the Turtle-asaurus that day. Don't ask...it's too hard to explain. Suffice to say, this is one of her favorite pass times.
Of course, Robyn being tiny and all, loves to play basketball. This is her other favorite thing to do. She even tries to get baskets. The last photo shows Robyn sitting beside the basketball court at the Chapel Hill Lifestyle Center. Robyn and I play every Wednesday.
No comments:
Post a Comment