Saturday, February 12, 2011

February School Days

Despite the many snow days over the past few weeks, Robyn's school really has been a busy place.

Last weekend the school held an open house, and to commemorate the event many of the students were present for a school photo op. Of course the real photo is much more impressive. But you can see one of my many photos below. You can spot Robyn in the first row. I also took some video which is always fun as it gives an entirely different perspective on the event. As you can see, she also had a chance to share some of her art work.









Yesterday was another great happening. It was the 'Father-Daughter Dance'. Robyn was super excited from the day she received her invitation, right up to when I put the dancing shoes on her feet and Daddy buckled her into the car. She even wanted a bow in her hair! Imagine time with Daddy with no TV, computer or any sort of distraction. Real Daddy time! Even I was excited for Robyn. I would have loved a Father-Daughter Dance when I was little.

Below are a few photos and some more video. Of course if I was allowed to go, I would have taken tons of film! But, it was great to catch glimpse of what was going on. Robyn is dancing with her classmates, Jayla and Mia in the bottom video.











Enjoy!

Come on Spring!

No comments: